1 2 3 4


Hello guys, this was my first T-Shirt, with mesh edited by me (very difficult). Well, did not go as I expected, but I'm sharing with yours, I want to improve a lot, and I count on the patience of you <3
Hope you enjoy

Description.:

Compatibility - Base Game
Gender - Female
Channels - 2
Age - Adult / YA

Images.:



3 Responses so far.

  1. Loved it! You're amazing, Art!

    Where did you get the hat?

  2. Mateus Vasconcelos

    Thank you so mutch :3
    The name of the hat is: Derby Hat Dehairified by Traelia

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)